Business and Industry Training
Learn what each of our colleges has to offer
All seven of Maine's community colleges offer customized training for business and industry, on-site consultation, professional development courses, and—in partnership with the Maine's Quality Centers program—training grants for new and expanding businesses. Click on a college to learn more about what's offered in your area.
- Course development
- Continuing education courses and workshops for employees
- Targeted training for industry-standard certifications.
What sets us apart
- Customized Training at competitive prices
- Flexible scheduling — days, evenings, and weekends.
- Classes delivered at your work site, on campus, or at another convenient location.
- Competitive pricing.
- Opportunity for partnerships with businesses that have needs similar to yours.
- Training that leads to college credit and degree attainment.
- Access to community college conference facilities, labs, and equipment.
- Access to training funds, including Maine Quality Centers grants.
- Partnerships with national training vendors.