What to do after a positive result or exposure
We want to act quickly to keep you and the people around you safe in the event you test positive for COVID-19. If you test positive, please contact the following COVID-19 contact person at your college:
- CMCC: Suzanna Gallant, (207) 755-5396
- EMCC: Dusty Packard Adams, (207) 974-4637
- KVCC: Kevin Casey, (207) 877-4555
- NMCC: Matthew A. Grillo, (207) 768-8154
- SMCC: Tiffanie Bentley, (207) 741-5601
- WCCC: Nichole Cote (students) (207) 454-1012 / Tina Erskine (employees) (207) 454-1002
- YCCC: Jennifer Laney, (207) 216-4399
- MCCS: Kim Vigue, (207) 629-4010
Be ready to answer the following questions:
- Do you have symptoms of COVID-19?
- Did you get a positive test result? When and where did you get the test?
- Have you been on campus in the past 10 days?
- Describe how you may have been exposed to someone (defined as being within six feet of the person for 15 or more minutes.)
For guidance on whether and how long to isolate, please use the CDC Isolation and Exposure Calculator.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting