Information for MCCS Employees
In addition to the information posted to this page, please also see our answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
April 15, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 30, 2020
Updates to the State of Maine Group Health Plan
- Letter from the Office of Employee Health and Benefits
- Updates to the Express Scripts Pharmacy Program
- Information about LiveHealth Online
Information about the Families First Act
- Memo from Rob Nadeau, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Information about the Families First Act from the U.S. Department of Labor
March 27, 2020
COVID-19 Webinar Series
Note April 14: While the webinars listed below have now ended, Living Resources offers ongoing seminars. For more info>>
Webinar capacity may be limited and pre-registration is required. In the event a webinar exceeds capacity, all registrants will receive an email providing access to a recording of the session with 24 hours of the live webinar. Please also note the scheduled events are listed in US Central time and take place during the morning, afternoon and evenings.
- Why Can’t I Stop Eating? How Emotions Impact Our Eating During the COVID-19 Pandemic (March 31, April 1)
- Managing Worry & Anxiety During The COVID-19 Pandemic (April 1 and 2)
- Tools To Handle Covid-19-Related Stress (April 2 and 3)
- Self-Isolating Together: How to Get Along With Your Partner and Kids During The Pandemic (April 6 and 7)
- Being An Effective Manager During The COVID-19 Pandemic (April 9 and 10)
Please keep in mind that your Living Resources program is available to you and your family members 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist with virtually any issue, including guidance on how to remain healthy and deal with the emotional impacts of the coronavirus.
TDD 1-800-697-0353 (Telecommunication Device for the Deaf)
GuidanceResources.com (Web ID: LivingME)
MCCS guidance for employees
The following guidelines and practices have been adopted to provide support and clarity to Maine Community College System (MCCS) employees during the current phase of the COVID-19 pandemic. The conditions, guidelines and practices expressed here will be reviewed and updated regularly and may be modified as conditions and federal and state guidance evolve. MCCS will be posting any changes and additions to this guidance here as they become available.
This memorandum provides additional guidance to the employee memorandum that was issued on Wednesday, March 18, 2020.