Worthington Foundation Scholarship
The Worthington Scholarship Foundation provides renewable scholarships of $1,500 per semester for students in Knox, Waldo, Lincoln, Hancock, and Washington County for study at one of Maine’s seven community colleges.
If you are graduating from high school in one of these five Maine counties in 2021 and are interested in attending a Maine community college, we encourage you to apply for this generous scholarship.
How do I know if I qualify?
- Are you enrolled in high school in Knox, Waldo, Lincoln, Hancock, or Washington County?
- Will you graduate during the 2020/2021 school year?
- Do you have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.2 or higher?
- Are you looking to enroll full-time at a Maine community college?
- If you have completed a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), is your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) $15,000 or less? If you have not completed a FAFSA and need help doing so, please see your school counselor.
If you answered yes to each of these questions, you are encouraged to apply for the scholarship! Awards are typically announced in May.
For more information