On-Campus Housing

Five of Maine’s community colleges offer on-campus housing. The KVCC and YCCC campuses are non-residential. All of the colleges have dining facilities.

Learn more about room and board options, including how to apply for housing, at:

Central Maine Community College (Auburn)

Eastern Maine Community College (Bangor)
Campus Life

Northern Maine Community College (Presque Isle)
Residential Life

Southern Maine Community College (South Portland)
Residential Life

Washington County Community College (Calais)
Campus Life

York County Community College (Wells)
Lodging at YCCC